City Hall • 250 North Main Street, Centerville, Utah 84014 • 801.295.3477
Public Works • 655 North 1250 West, Centerville, Utah 84014 • 801.292.8232

Centerville City generally investigates code enforcement issues upon receipt of a complaint. Any person desiring to file a complaint regarding civil code violations may do so by filling out this Code Enforcement Complaint Form. All official complaints will be logged by the City and investigated by the applicable department or enforcement official. The more information you provide on this form, the better the City will be able to investigate and respond to the complaint.

Reporting Party Information

Complaint or Code Violation Information

Complaint or Code Violation Type

If you have an issue regarding community health, animal control, mosquito abatement or other services provided by Davis County, please contact the following County Services:
Davis County Health Department (801) 525-5000
Davis County Animal Services (801) 444-2200
Davis County Mosquito Abatement (801) 543-3736